STOP Hitting Behind The Golf Ball with Easy INSTANT Fix Hitting the ball fat or hitting behind the golf ball are very frustrating golf swings to make. So here you learn a very simple golf swing tip to stop hitting behind the ball and hit your irons consistently.
If you struggle with hitting the ball heavy, fat, or behind the ball, it can really hurt your confidence and consistency. But the good news is that there is an easy fix. One simple change to your intent can make all the difference in getting rid of those swing faults and hitting the green with confidence. The first thing to pay attention to is your head tilt. Make sure your head is pointing just ahead and not too far down. This will open up your swing and create more space. After that, focus on getting your core through the ball. This is one of the most important principles in golf and will really help with all aspects of your game.
You also want to be sure to focus your eyes in front of the ball. This simple tip can help you avoid the casting action where your shoulders dip down instead of moving through.
Also, you don‘t need to shallow out the club as much as you think – focus on getting the low point ahead of the ball instead. Finally, a bonus tip from a US Open champion Matt Fitzpatrick- grip down your club.
It’s a simple golf tip but This will help you subconsciously stay down and accelerate through the ball. So, tilt your head, focus on getting the core through, and focus your eyes in front
In a nutshell
1. Struggling with hitting the ball heavy, fat, or behind the ball can hurt your confidence and consistency.
2. Pay attention to your head tilt to open up your swing and create more space.
3. Focus on getting your core through the ball for all aspects of your game.
4. Focus your eyes in front of the ball to avoid the casting action.
5. Grip down your club to help you stay down and accelerate through the ball.
Till next time.