First I want you to imagine…
- Swinging without a million and one swing thoughts going through your head.
- Playing golf and not trying to find a swing to use that day, because you have a simple one you can rely on and trust.
- Having one key move that you practice and perfect, and the rest of the swing just falls into place.
- Swinging with one key swing thought and that swing thought staying the same, from one swing to the next and from one game to the next.
The advice given in this book The Stress Free Golf Swing is for you to have the simplest golf swing on earth. It finally solves the problem of golf swing timing for us busy golfers who don’t spend hours every day hitting balls.
This book is about you owning a simple golf swing. The setup is obviously very important. But if your setup is ok then you’ll get the most bang for your buck by improving your golf swing and making it more efficient and easier. That’s what this book is all about, so let’s get started…
The Modern Swing Problem
One of the things that the majority of golfers find most challenging about the modern golf swing is timing. One day you have it and the next you don’t. It’s very frustrating, isn’t it?
And when you look at the golf pros on tour they seem to have good timing day after day. But here’s the thing….
They hit hundreds of balls every day to have that timing. You on the other hand, I imagine don’t have the luxury of spending hours and hours every day hitting balls.
Even if you do have the time to spend every day hitting balls, what I share in this stress free golf swing method will make the golf swing a lot easier. And this one move comes from a golfer who basically invented practicing, Ben Hogan.
Ben was also one of the best, most consistent ball strikers the world has ever seen.
And I believe he knew exactly what the secret was to his consistent swing, but he never revealed it to anyone. I also believe at the end of his career he didn’t hit lots of balls every day to figure his swing out… but instead he did it because he loved to hit the golf ball properly.
It’s well documented that Ben Hogan had a bad problem with a hook earlier in his golfing career. And it’s well known that Ben changed his grip from a strong grip to a weak grip to help combat this. He did this before his car crash in 1949.
But after the car crash his ball striking improved!
The 3 time major champion and hall of fame golfer, Cary Middlecoff, said that Hogan was as inconsistent as most tournament professionals before the accident, scattering drives in the rough and imprecise with his irons.
“It was in 1950 that he began showing the kind of precision golf that set him apart”.
– Cary Middlecoff
Because of the car crash, Hogan saved his strength to focus solely on winning major championships. And win them he did!
Just 17 months after his car crash Hogan won the 1950 U.S. Open. That’s the one with the famous 1-iron into the green at the last.
Then of course, in 1953 he won The Masters, The U.S. Open and the British Open and unfortunately he couldn’t compete in the PGA Championship because the qualifying was at the same time as the British Open.
However, I won’t go on about his record after the crash, because you can look into that more if you want to.
The point is, Hogan said he had a secret and his ball striking improved after the car crash.
In April 1954 Life Magazine published an article in which Ben Hogan was quoted as saying….
“I have a secret… It is easy to see, if I tell you where to look.”
Ben Hogan had a simple golf swing swing secret, and he discovered it when he was in hospital after the car crash in 1949. Here’s proof…
On page 30 of The Stress-Free Golf Swing there’s a quote from a golfer that played with Ben Hogan in 1950. And Ben told him about a dream he had in hospital, of a Scottish golfer performing a special swing move.
Hogan told this golfer that he was about to play with, that he was going to use the special move when he played with him. Here is the end of the quote on page 30 of The Stress-Free Golf Swing…
“…To shorten a long story, Hogan kept his word and proved to me that dreams can come true. He had the most efficient swing I had ever seen, and never once hit a bad hook shot. He was in full control of his game.”
On pages 31 and 32 in The Stress-Free Golf Swing, you can see before and after pictures of Ben Hogan’s swing, and this one secret move that proves he indeed added something to his swing after the accident that improved his ball striking.
Look, we live in a fast paced time, and golf should be relaxing and stress-free.
But when you’re fighting your golf swing, golf is certainly NOT stress-free, is it?
However, when you try The Stress-Free Golf Swing by going here, you’ll finally be able to hit the ball properly and control where it goes with ease. Here’s some other benefits you’ll enjoy with this:
– You will only have one move to learn and perfect, which makes the golf swing incredibly easy. And I bet you’ve never worked on this one move before.
– You won’t have countless “to do” lists in your head as you swing. You can play golf instead of playing ‘golf swing’.
– You will swing with more power and control with this one move. As a result you will hit the ball longer, straighter and more consistently than ever before.
– You’ll finally have a golf swing you can trust, because it’s simple and effective.
– You’ll have good, consistent ball striking from one game to the next – even if you only play once a week if you’re lucky.
– You’ll have a body-friendly swing. Hogan’s ball striking improved the older he got, and very soon you’ll be able to do the same.
To find out more about The Stress-Free Golf Swing, simple go here: